Two Wheel Electric Scooter with UL 2272
|FOB Price:||US $90-135 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $90-135/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RMW6.5-1
- Folded: Unfolded
- Range Per Charge: 15-20km
- Tire Number: 2
- Transport Package: Color Box&Carton
- Origin: China
- Certification: CCC, SGS, RoHS, ISO, CE, UL
- Voltage: 36V
- Battery: Lithium Ion Battery
- Trademark: RAYMONDWAY
- Specification: 60*20*19CM
- HS Code: 8711901090
Two wheel scooter :RMW6.5-1
|Tire size||6.5"with bluetooth,LED light|
|Maximum speed limit||14km/h|
|Range (terrain,riding style and payload may effect range)||12-15km|
|Minimum turning radius||0 degree|
|max climbing limit||17 degree|
|Battery||Lithium-ion batery 36v 4.4AH|
|Charged temperature||0-40 degree|
|Packing||each piece in one color box(1pc/ctn)|
Zhejiang Raymond Way Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd., located in Wuyi Hardware Machinery zone, Zhejiang, covering 11000 square meters. With high technology philosophy, we keep researching and importing innovative technology, high quality and top-notch service. Developing, innovation, cooperation and service are our belief.
The products series of Raymondway won numbers of prize in innovation, technology and many utility model patents. What's more, we were approved by the authority of the ISO9001, CCC, CE, UL, and ROSH international quality certification and have been exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Korea, Japan, the Middle East and so on.
Our Meeting Room
----Offer best quality with best price.
----OEM/ODM is welcome anytime.
----After- service and prompt reply within 24 hours.
----1 year for Motor and Control board, half a year for Charger and Battery.
How to use it (the two wheel scooter ) ?
- Press the power switch to turn on self-balancing electric scooter.Firstly, step on one foot trigger the foot-switch ,the system will come into self-balancing condition. Then step on the other foot to operate it.
- Lean your right foot forward to turn left, or lean your left foot forward to turn right.
- Balance yourself, not to lean.
- Take control of the scooter forwards, backwards or stop.Do remember movement of your body shouldn't be violently to avert hurting yourself.